Our Eco Hippie Bootcamp
May 14-27, 2017
A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Re-Boot CampScott Goyette and his family in Costa Rica[/caption]We are extremely excited to present to you our newest retreat program that has been years in the planning: Eco Hippie Booticamp!
At Rancho Delicioso and Anamaya, we do weekly retreats in which we aim to facilitate a transformation in our guests. With only a week to do it, people have an amazing time, but truly big changes take more time than that.
Our yoga teacher trainings are four weeks long and in that time we see tremendous improvements in health, strength, personal growth, and spiritual connection. Plus, the students become Best Friends Forever creating a global community of support and inspiration.
So, with the intention of lasting transformation in mind, we have created this amazing 14 day program, led by one of our favorite people, Scott Goyette.
About Our Leader, Scott GoyetteScott is an expert in the world of education, mindful living, and coaching others to connect to their purpose. As a professional coach, speaker, and professor, he helps those he serves to live in the moment and realize their unlimited potential. Over a span of 20 years in the teaching world and 15 years as an inspirational speaker, Scott has become an influential educator and puts service above self in all he does.
Through his journeys across the globe, a near death experience, and many lessons learned along the way, Scott has truly embraced life and wants to empower you to do the same. Let’s join forces and strengthen our minds, bodies and spirits – TOGETHER!
Scott, along with his family, are also property owners here at Rancho Delicioso and hope to live and retire here in the future.
Personal Development Courses with Scott
1. Removing your Jackets – We will discuss ways to remove the patterns or ‘“jackets” that have been created in life that hinder our ability to see our true nature : LOVE. This class allows us to explore and heal blockages in this life as well as other dimensions so that we may experience the authentic self.
2. Meeting the Angel you Never Knew – We all have a person or certain type of person in our lives that continues to resurface and teach us lessons. We will explore ways to learn those lessons so that may find closure and growth.
4. The Master in the Art of Living – How can I master the art of managing transitions such as falling asleep, waking up, commuting to and from work?
5. Summarizing & Support – On the final day of the first week Scott will summarize the first four lessons and spend time checking in on how everyone is doing with their processing of the lessons. He will also provide some focused and personalized support with each participant to get an idea of how they are enjoying and growing from the program.
6. Connecting our Heart and Mind – Breathing into the heart and releasing our fears can help synchronize our hearts and minds. We will practice releasing fears and replacing them with LOVE.
7. Witnessing the Sensation – We will practice being the observer of our own existence. Through stretching, foam rolling, and body movement, we will take notice of sensations and acknowledge that these our simply feedback from our physical form. This practice teaches the lesson of, “being the witness”.
8. Trance dance – We will each be blindfolded and free to express ourselves in any way we want. With all that has been discussed to this point, we will notice less weight as we removed our jackets, we will see our angel, we will fill our minds with positive talk, we will cherish the transitions, we will feel our heartbeat as our guide and we will witness this all from our true nature of LOVE.
9. Empowered Listening – We will choose a partner and share something from our existence that we want to release. Your partner will be in a place of acceptance and zero judgement. This will be a healing process and only the sharer of information will speak. This may be uncomfortable, but it will be very powerful.
10. Putting Our New Intentions into Poetic Form – We will create a poem together in freeform to empower us to take our collective learning and share it to build a piece of art that is a beautiful reminder of our time together. Everyone will receive a copy to take with you as a guiding mantra as you travel your journey.
Other Courses and Classes
Yoga Every Other Day
Kensanity Exercise Class – 3 times per week
Surfing and Beach Workout – 3 times per week
Natural Building Workshop
Healthy Cooking Courses
Aerial Silk Class
Our Two-Week Schedule
Cost and Booking
The price will depend on the accommodations you choose:
Single Bed ($1390)
Nest Bed, Shared ($1390)
Nest Bed, Solo ($1590)
Private Room, Shared ($1590)
Private Room, Solo ($2390)
Stay Offsite ($990)
Go Love Now!
Here’s a great video of Scott’s Go Love Now program for schools: